* Don’t love the Heart that hurts you and don’t hurt the Heart that loves you.
* Don’t cry over anyone who won’t cry over you.
* Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
* Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friend’s leave footprints in your heart.
* True friendship “never” ends. Friends are forever.
* People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
* If we are incapable of finding peace in ourselves, it is pointless to search elsewhere.
* The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
* A change of heart changes everything.
* Our greatest glory is not in ever falling, but in rising every time we fall.
* You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough.
* One generation plants trees, and the next enjoys the shade.
* It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.